✉ prashanthi@reddyesq.com   ☎ (212 ) 354-1010

Ask Question

L1 Attorney California

Home » Immigration Attorney California » L1 Attorney California
L1 Attorney California2022-08-20T17:54:09+00:00

L1 Attorney California

In order to get an L1 visa, the employee should have worked in the foreign entity for at least one year as a specialized knowledge worker, an executive, or a manager in the previous three years and should be sponsored to work in the same capacity for the U.S. entity.

A work visa is a permission granted to an individual to work in a foreign country. At the Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy, PLLC, a L1 Visa Attorney, we have filed numerous L-1 petitions. Hence, we are very familiar with the kind of cases that the USCIS approves. As a result, we can anticipate difficulties and offer the right advice at the right time For L1 Visa Filling. To reach out to our immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy, PLLC, mail at prashanthi@reddyesq.com or call us at 212-354-1010. you can Also Find latest Immigration Update About All US Visas. Our Immigration Attorney Also Provide Immigration Services to Other U.S State As Well new York, New JerseyTexas, and  California .

L1 Visa News & Updates

Let’s talk and discuss

Book a Free Consultation


Call us (212) 354-1010

Go to Top