Helping immigrants from around the world attain permanent residency in the US to live and work.
What Is Green Card?
The Green Card or a permanent resident card is a document that indicates a person’s permanent residency in the United States. The USCIS issues the Green Card to every permanent resident of the country as proof of their right to live and work in the U.S. There are many ways in which you can become a permanent resident in the U.S. While a family member or an employer can be the sponsor, one may also become a permanent resident via refugee, asylum status, and other humanitarian programs. Hence based on the application criteria, the Green Cards may vary as well.
Types Of Green Card
Documents Required To Obtain A Green Card
The other category of Green Cards is valid for-
- Individuals selected for a diversity visa
- Liberian nationals who have been in the United States since November 20, 2014.
- Cuban native or their spouse
- Abused spouse or a child of Cuban native or citizen
- Spouse or child of a lawful permanent resident who was granted Green Card under Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act (HRIFA)
- Individual paroled into the U.S. as a Lautenberg parolee
- A resident or citizen of Vietnam, Kampuchea (Cambodia), or Laos who was paroled into the United States from Vietnam under the Orderly Departure Program, a refugee camp in East Asia, or a UNHCR-run displaced person camp in Thailand on or before October 1, 1997.
- An individual born in Canada who possesses at least 50% American Indian blood and maintains the principal residence in the United States.
- An individual stationed in the United States as a foreign diplomat or high-ranking official who cannot return home.
Corporates and Individuals
Immigration law firms
In Newyork and Adjoining areas
Among all served clients
How To Apply For A Green Card?
Depending on the type of Green Card, the steps of application may vary. However, some common steps are as below:
- File the immigrant petition application
- Submit a Green Card application or a visa application with the U.S. Department of State after USCIS approves the immigrant petition, and a visa is available in your category
- Or Apply for Adjustment of status if the person is already in the United States
- Make an appointment with a biometrics specialist for fingerprints, signatures, and photographs
- Give the interview
- Wait for the outcome of the application
Who Can Apply For A Green Card?
Anyone with a family, a job in the States, a victim of a crime like human trafficking, a refugee, or an asylee can apply for a Green Card in the U.S. However, the eligibility criteria may vary for each category.Anyone Who is Applying for a Green Card in the USA can be a tedious and complex process. Therefore, it’s crucial that you have done thorough research and are ready with all the necessary documents before proceeding with the application. AnyoneOver the years, The Law Office of Prashanthi Reddy, PLLC, has assisted many clients applying for the U.S residency. As a result, we are well-versed in the matters of Green Card application and can help you at every step of the application process. AnyoneTo know more, contact The Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy at email@example.com, or call us at 212-354-1010.
Best Immigration attorney for Green Card?
If you are looking for Best Immigration Attorney For Green card application process, look no further than The Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy. Our knowledgeable staff is well-equipped to guide you through every step of this complex process and ensure your paperwork is in order. At The Law Office of Prashanthi Reddy, PLLC. We are a Best Immigration Attorney For Green card committed to providing personalized and quality services to our clients. Our goal is to help our clients navigate the complex immigration process in the most efficient way possible. Our team consists of experienced Best immigration attorney for Green Card, dedicated to helping you and your family get the green card you need to live and work in the United States.
We are well versed in the complicated immigration laws and regulations, and we will work with you to ensure that your case is handled properly and timely. We understand that the immigration process can be confusing and intimidating, so our friendly staff will be there to guide you through every step of the way. We take the time to answer any questions you may have and provide support and advice so that you can make informed decisions. At The Law Office of Prashanthi Reddy, PLLC, we understand the importance of your family’s future and we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. We are Best Immigration Attorney for Green Card and pride ourselves on providing quality legal services at a fair and reasonable price. Contact us today to learn how we can help you obtain the green card you need.
Other Visa Related Services
The firm’s 15 years of experience providing immigration-related legal services makes it an apt partner for all your immigration needs.