Following our earlier episode, which was just a snapshot of the I-485 filing process, the current episode discusses critical issues related to the I-485 InterviewInterview and denials. The questions addressed in this episode are
- Is the I-485 InterviewInterview is mandatory in the I-485 fillings?
- In which scenarios the USCIS can call for an I-485 interview?
- What kind of questions do the USCIS officials ask during an I-485 interview?
- What documents one should carry during the I-485 interview
- What are the chances of denial for the I-485 application? 6. What is the legal discourse available if there is a denial of the I-485 application?