There are many alternatives for employers and employees have against H1B which has its own challenges and a stricter guideline to get approved. A detailed discussion on :
1) How does the H1B filling process work?
2) How to use Cap exempt H1B and which employers fall under its criteria?
3) How organizations can use the alternate O & P visa to source talent and what are the criteria which make you as an employer fit to file under O & P visa statutes?
4) Benefits of using L1A and L1B visa statuses and different discourses an applicant company can look into.
5) How alternate visa options like TN, H1B1 and E3 which are applicable to citizens of specific nations like Canada, Mexico, Singapore, China, Australia etc can be used as an alternative to H1B?