As the H1B registration process has already started on 1st March and the employers are only left with 18 days to complete all their registrations, the current episode tries to decode some crucial things employers should keep in mind.
- How to avoid duplicate filling and the new USCIS attestation guideline for the H1-B current season on works?
- What are the expectations for the same filling guidelines?
- What privilege a beneficiary enjoys in case of multiple fillings?
- What are the new changes USCIS has brought to the registration website in the current season?
- The rule limits employers regarding the total number of allowed registration.
- How is the current season different from the previous ones?
- Tips on how to increase your chances of getting the registration accepted during the lottery?