L1 Visa Attorney in California can discuss with both employers and employees their options and responsibilities within the L-1 visa classification. If you fulfil all the requirements for an L1 visa, here are the stages you need to accomplish for L1 Visa approval:
- Fill out Form G-28. This form allows your lawyer to work on your behalf,
- Documentation that you are capable to file for a visa,
- Information about the firm you plan to act with or for (name, location, category of business, company owner, etc.)
- U.S. Company Support Statement. This document is supplied by the U.S. employer and clarifies why your employees are crucial for the firm,
- Evidence that you plan to leave the United States after your L1 visa expires or is eliminated.
Working with a qualified L1-Visa Attorney in California is recommended to assure your petition is documented correctly and expeditiously.
If you are interested in applying for an L-1 visa application, our immigration lawyers is here to assist you. Speak with your L1 visa attorney to discuss the L-1 visa procedure and the variety of proof needed for the application. We at The Law Offices Of Prashanthi Reddy can assist you in handling your L1 Visa application procedure. If you would like to discuss your L-1 visa requirements with an L1 Visa Lawyer, mail at email@example.com or call us at 212-354-1010. Our Immigration Attorney Also Provide Immigration Services to Other U.S State As Well new York, New Jersey, Texas, and California . If you have any questions about the L1 visa or work visa, Book Your Appointment With us.you can Also Find here latest Immigration Update About All US Visas.